Our data protection commitment
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
A hard copy of the policy is available from the Data Protection Manager, Circuit Hospitality, Churchill Barn, The Street, Olveston, Bristol. BS35 4DR. Any revised policy will apply only to data collected after the new policy comes into effect.
What information do we hold on you?
We do our best to keep the information we collect about you to the minimum necessary, but may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Details pertaining to your booking with us, such as travel arrangements if we are arranging them, details of any special assistances required and dietary requirements.
- Details about your interactions with us: Information about conversations with staff, including when you make enquiries, comments, complaints or submit feedback to us.
- Job applications: If you apply for a job with us, your CV, work history, educational details and the role you have applied for.
- Information that you may post to our website or social media pages, for publication on the internet, (including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
What do we do with the information we gather?
We may use the personal information gathered in our normal course of business primarily to provide the products, services, offers or news you have requested, and also for administration purposes with your consent:
- to confirm identification when you contact us
- to manage your booking with us
- to supply you goods and services purchased through our website
- to send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- to contact you with information relating to your booking, including providing tickets and itineraries
- to keep you informed of any special offers or promotions that we believe might be of particular interest to you
- to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- for credit assessment
- to review the conduct of and to administer/operate your accounts
- for statistical analysis, including automated techniques
- for record-keeping purposes
- to track activity on our website
- to improve and monitor our customer service to you
- the prevention of crime and fraud
- for any other purposes deemed necessary for business
We will never, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and third-party suppliers who require it for the delivery of your product purchase.
Disclosure of your information to service providers
In order to provide you with our products and services, we may need to pass information on to our agents and sub-contractors or appoint other organisations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf, such as mailing houses or printers.
We may share your information with venues and event rights holders that we work with to deliver your booking.
We may share your information with third party suppliers that we use to provide services in relation to the experiences we offer you. These may include marketing agencies, IT developers, third party software providers, website and service providers.
We may have to share your information with other third parties (such as legal, accountants or other advisers) to enable us to enforce our legal rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees, or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
Transfer of your information outside the European Union
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union in order to provide you with the services and products you require, to follow your instructions, or to comply with a legal duty. Some of these countries may not have laws that protect privacy rights as extensively as in the European Union. If we do transfer your personal information to other territories, we will take proper steps to ensure that your information is properly protected and ensure that we will only deal with suppliers outside the EU who are GDPR compliant and have policies in place to protect your data.
We also set third party cookies to allow you to easily link to third parties you may be subscribed to, such as Facebook or Twitter. We do not control these cookies and how your information may be used, so please visit the third parties’ websites for more information on these cookies.
When visiting our website you can choose whether to accept all cookies, or you can reject cookies as required. If you don’t accept all cookies some features of our website may not work, for example you may not be able to make a booking online. If you change your mind after you’ve accepted our cookies you will be able to do this through your internet browser settings, by clearing cookies. More information is available at www.aboutcookies.org
Changing your personal information
We want you to feel reassured that you have total control over your personal information. To this end we have listed below the rights you have in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
• The right to ask us to correct any information you believe is incorrect
• The right to ask us not to use your information for marketing purposes
• The right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you
• Under certain circumstances the right to ask us to stop using information about you
• The right to ask us to erase information we hold about you
• The right to lodge a complaint to the information commissioner’s Office
• The right to withdraw any consent you may have given us
You can exercise these rights by contacting us email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from any marketing circulation lists you are on by scrolling to the bottom of the email and clicking the unsubscribe link. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold on you, please write to Data Protection Manager, Circuit Hospitality, Churchill Barn, The Street, Olveston, Bristol. BS35 4DR or call 01454 201210 and ask for a Subject Access Request form.
Links to other websites within our own website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
How long do we keep your data for?
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for. We will always endeavour to reduce the amount of information we hold and the length of time we hold it for. By law we have to keep basic information about your booking and our customers for six years for legal claims and tax purposes.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your personal data rights, please contact us using he details below
Data Protection Manager